Reviews of Manorcare of Hinsdale

Posted by Caring105865350 February 10, 2015
2.0

Manorcare of Hinsdale has a very nice structure. It has beautiful furniture and a beautiful lobby. It is situated in a good location on a main thoroughfare that goes through several communities, but the staff does not appear to be very attentive. I've visited people there many times, and I haven't heard much positive feedback. The complaints I get are that the residents call but they don't come and that the food is not good.

Posted by Caring100669350 January 19, 2015
4.0

Manor Care was good and bad. Nurses on duty, I was in several different rooms; I went to the hospital, but I was in there twice so I changed rooms. The worst experience I had was with the social worker last week. She didn’t help me; she didn’t get me lined up with any help at all. I was here alone for two weeks with nobody, I was really suffering, and she just didn’t help me.

The people that were in rehab and the people that help me walk were really nice. The facility was very well done, and the food was pretty good. But they must have better help with social workers.

Posted by Jaime1 January 20, 2012
4.0

My grandma was in this facility for about six months before she passed away. It was always clean and the staff was very friendly. They recognized family members and were always kind to us. My grandma seemed to enjoy the food on the days that she felt like eating. The staff was kind to her and were able to give us details like she was speaking polish the morning she died. They had activities for the people that were able to take part in them. I believe that she was well cared for. I appreciate the staff and management of Manor Care.

Medicare Ratings