Rae Ann Suburban

29505 Detroit Rd, Westlake, OH, 44145

Reviews of Rae Ann Suburban

January 20, 2016

By michelle2016

I was a patient in this facility as a quadriplegic needing fairly high care. I found this facility to be short staffed. I'm able to direct my care and communicate my needs. If not, many of those would not have been met as I was constantly asking for them and that shouldn't have been needed, as my care was documented before arrival. If a patient was not able to accommodate the dining room, the food was cold by the time of arrival to my room. As they were willing to reheat, this just became aggravating and loss of appetite. Not recommended for people of high care or who can't communicate.

July 26, 2012

By unhappy3

My father was transferred here from a different facility and the people, the staff...everyone at Rae Ann is WONDERFUL!! The are caring, compassionate and warm. Whatever you need they do their very best to provide. From the nurses to the aides to the janitors...everyone is KIND! They keep you updated about everything regarding the care of your loved one, provide you with monthly meetings where the whole teem gets together and meets with you to give you the latest on care options and updates on what is going on with your loved one. It is a family owned place and it shows in how it is run.

Features of Rae Ann Suburban

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/14/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Rae Ann Suburban

Rae Ann Suburban is a nursing home in Westlake, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Rae Ann Suburban for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Rae Ann Suburban