Lutheran Home | Westlake, OH

2116 DOVER CENTER RD, Westlake, OH, 44145

Reviews of Lutheran Home | Westlake, OH

Marc1 June 29, 2012

I honestly think that Lutheran Home was one of the best possible options for my grandmother. I didn't know much about nursing facilities at the time that my grandmother's health started to decline, but the individuals at this facility were more than helpful in the transition. The nursing staff and social workers were friendly and the doctors that saw my grandmother appeared to be knowledgeable about what they were doing. It seemed like all parties that were involved with the care of my grandmother truly cared about her health and well being. This seems like it would be an obvious trait of nursing facility staff, but with all of the residents that were staying at this facility at the time, it really shined through that Lutheran Home was among the best places for my grandmother to be. I was only with my grandmother during some of the daytime visiting hours, so I cannot comment on the evening staff, but what I can say is that I was very pleased with the individuals that I did have a chance to talk with. This was a very difficult time for my family, as my grandmother's health and mental status were declining rapidly, but it was made easier by the wonderful staff at Lutheran Home.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Lutheran Home

Lutheran Home is a nursing home in Westlake, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lutheran Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Lutheran Home

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 365020
  • Ownership Type Non Profit Church Related

• Resident Capacity 154