Westhampton Care Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Westhampton Care Center

April 26, 2013

By Ava1

West Hampton Nursing is pretty good. The only thing is she's been here for quite some time and she's picking up staph infections so we're not very happy with that. She cleared up one thing and then she got another thing and we're just hoping that after this is cleared up she can go home. I have no complaints, she's getting great service here. They attend to whatever needs she may have. But the thing is she'll get these staph bacteria, and that's the only thing that's keeping her from having her go home. I think they need to sterilize the rooms.

October 19, 2011

By the007al

This is really a very comfortable nursing home. The staff are very friendly and everything is very comfortable. The food is high-quality too. It is quite inexpensive and is a great option for senior citizens in the area who need this type of rest. They have highly-trained staff and there are even certain events you can participate in to have fun. My stay at the nursing home was a enjoyable one and there's even free food for visitors/guests! This was good for my family. They give all their guests a tour around the nursing home too. They really know ow to take great care of you. I've actually had bad experiences going to other nursing homes. There was one time when at a different nursing home i was he victim of food poisoning. Intentional or not, it didn't make me feel very secure. So I moved to this one. I highly reccomend this nursing home.

Features of Westhampton Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Westhampton Care Center

Westhampton Care Center is a nursing home in Westhampton, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Westhampton Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Westhampton Care Center