Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Jack the Caregiver September 09, 2014
1.0

Do not use this facility. The staff is not responsive when the call bell was used. CNA's were not very nice and could not answer badic questions about my brother's status.

Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Sophia1 September 29, 2011
4.0

I had the opportunity to visit this facility when my aunt was staying here. When my family and I arrived for a visit, we were impressed with the well-kept grounds. Parking was convenient and plentiful. As we walked up to the building which appeared to be freshly painted, the lobby was well-lit and helpful personnel were at the desk. As we were walked to my aunt's room, there was a jovial atmosphere among other residents and staff. People were participating in happy conversation and the rooms seemed clean and fresh-smelling. After a pleasant visit in my aunt's room, it was almost dinner time. We were allowed to join her in the dining area. The dining room was well-appointed and had a lovely view of the surrounding area. The food appeared to be tasty and hot and my aunt enjoyed it. Over all, this facility appears to be clean and well-kept with a helpful, happy staff and my aunt felt comfortable there.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 315064

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality