Heartland - Uptown Westerville

Overview of Ratings

2.5

July 01, 2014

By Patsy9

My husband is at Heartland of Uptown Westerville. The social worker from the hospital recommended this facility to us. It seems to be a nice place. It's clean and modern. Everyone I've dealt with has been very helpful. Any time my husband has had a problem, they were always there. I don't have any complaints about them. My husband's room is large enough for four beds, but they only had two beds in there. I would recommend them to anyone.

August 28, 2013

By Bob36

My wife was in ManorCare. She was there for probably six months for rehab and another six weeks of comatose and she passed away there. I was very happy with everything they did for us. They advised me about hospice care and had me checked out funeral arrangements and whatnot, which I wouldn't have done had somebody not suggested it. At that time, I was happy for being in an unhappy situation. I felt well supported. When she was there for a rehab, she wasn't a good patient, but, when I went back to it when I had knee surgery I was with old friends with the people and the staff and that was very nice. I can't think of better recommendation for my wife's care at that time.

Features of Heartland - Uptown Westerville

Medicare (ratings last updated: 01/24/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 01/01/2018

About Heartland - Uptown Westerville

Heartland - Uptown Westerville is a nursing home in Westerville, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heartland - Uptown Westerville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Heartland - Uptown Westerville