Heartland - Uptown Westerville

140 Old County Line Road, Westerville, OH, 43081

Reviews of Heartland - Uptown Westerville

Della1957 February 26, 2015

The caretakers are wonderful, but the office people and social workers are nasty, rude, uninformed (they gave me misinformation about filing for Medicaid after they used up all of Medicare and personal funds). After screwing THAT up, their office manager made a nasty collection and threatened to release my 80-year old mother!

Patsy9 July 02, 2014

My husband is at Heartland of Uptown Westerville. The social worker from the hospital recommended this facility to us. It seems to be a nice place. It's clean and modern. Everyone I've dealt with has been very helpful. Any time my husband has had a problem, they were always there. I don't have any complaints about them. My husband's room is large enough for four beds, but they only had two beds in there. I would recommend them to anyone.

About Heartland - Uptown Westerville

Heartland - Uptown Westerville is a nursing home in Westerville, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heartland - Uptown Westerville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heartland - Uptown Westerville

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: