Indian River Center

Reviews of Indian River Center

3.9

January 15, 2015

By discussedfamilymember

Very disappointed. ..more trips back and forth to hospital due to facility's lack of supervision in facility...falls ect

November 30, 2014

I moved my mom in Indian River Center last week. It was in line with the memory clinic that I had been taking my mom to. It’s been a week and a day, but overall I’m 100% satisfied. Again, in one week and a day, everybody seemed to be going out of their way to help her. She is in a shared room. She went from the hospital to there, and they put her on a pureed food; she didn’t agree with it at all. They finally got her back on solid food yesterday. She gobbled it all up, so evidently it’s good. They’ve got activities for them. She’ll be involved in them, but just little at a time; she’s just getting back on her feet. It’s the cleanliness that impressed me.

January 31, 2014

By Hattie2

Indian River Center was one of the options that my mother's insurance company offered. It was on Sunday when I toured this facility so I didn't speak to the administrator but someone else gave me a tour of the facility. It was a large and lovely place. It was all on the ground and it didn't have any stairs. There was a garden that residents could go out and sit. It's secure, so they couldn't leave the facility and I like that. They even have a chapel for those who wanted their religious activities. There were different groups of clients based on their needs. The staff seemed to be working well with their clients. For activities, there were game rooms where some residents were doing activities, while others were watching TV in another area. There were also some patients in a more secure area having lunch together. They had three or four attendants in there with them to assist those who couldn't actually eat by themselves.

December 07, 2012

By FLANANA1

I was a short term resident of this facility for Re-hab . But, I had been a visitor for my husband who was a resident of the facility for 20 months in their Alzheimer's Unit. When I was admitted to the hospital, two days before Christmas last year I was very ill. I needed re-had before I could return home. I, myself, called this facility and asked if they had a bed available in their facility for me. Immediately got a resounding "yes". So when the doctor said I was ready to go to re-hab, I told him to call Indian River Center, to make the arrangement. From the very moment I entered the facility I felt that I was at home! The place was very clean, the food delicious, and the workers, from the nurses to the cleaning staff the best! I would recommend this facility to any and all of my friends and to all that need a facility to place their loved one. IT IS THE VERY BEST IN THIS AREA!!!!

June 15, 2012

By Helt

They were very sweet, very caring. They were great with him and were very personal.

Features of Indian River Center

About Indian River Center

Indian River Center is a nursing home in West Melbourne, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Indian River Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Indian River Center