Our Lady of Consolation Geriatric Care Center

111 BEACH DRIVE, West Islip, NY, 11795

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Our Lady of Consolation Geriatric Care Center

Caring New Yorker August 29, 2013

We want my husband in a facility where all the relatives can visit him a lot and Our Lady of Consolation fits that criteria. It is just a couple of miles from where I live. It is big and beautiful. It has beautiful grounds. It has a very nice atmosphere. I like the private room that he was in where we fixed it up to make it more homey. We hung pictures on the wall, etc. However, his disease was so bad that they didn't think it was reasonable to have him there. After six months, they put him in a double room because they felt it was safer for him. This facility also has the best staff of all three places that my husband has been in. They are very good and very caring. They know everybody's names. Everyone is just kind. Their food is incredible. They have short ribs, chicken, shrimps, fish, etc. They're actually very good food. They do have activities. They have entertainments where people coming in, some singing, etc.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Our Lady of Consolation Geriatric Care Center

Our Lady of Consolation Geriatric Care Center is a nursing home in West Islip, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Our Lady of Consolation Geriatric Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Our Lady of Consolation Geriatric Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: