Hebrew Home and Hospital

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Hebrew Home and Hospital

June 27, 2012

By rockreincarnation

The staff were kindly and generous and generally wanted to help the people there. I met some good kids who were also volunteering, and the patients were very nice as well. We were involved with putting on a concert for the patients at the facility which I believe that they enjoyed. The facility was well run, and all of the patients seemed content about being there. Many of the patients were Jewish, as it was a Jewish assisted living facility--I volunteered through my Synnogauge. I enjoyed volunteering there--it was a positive place with a great atmosphere and the grounds were spectacularly beautiful. My fellow volunteers and I were able to entertain the patients at the center for a good while, as well as serving them dinner and playing board games with them. They seemed happy to be around young people, and I was grateful for the opportunity to brighten someone's day. In all, it was an exceedingly positive experience and I ended up working there multiple times.

Features of Hebrew Home and Hospital

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/17/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Hebrew Home and Hospital

Hebrew Home and Hospital is a nursing home in West Hartford, CT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hebrew Home and Hospital for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Hebrew Home and Hospital