Heritagespring Healthcare Center of West Chester

7235 HERITAGESPRING DRIVE, West Chester, OH, 45069

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Heritagespring Healthcare Center of West Chester

dhr July 22, 2011

I agree that Heritagespring is all about the money. My mother's bill was incorrect every month...always in Heritagespring's favor. I am not talking a few dollars...hundreds of dollars. The administration avoids families...I tried for over 4 months to speak with the admisnitraion and was never able to talk to anyone nor did anyone return my calls. I was at the facility visiting my mother daily and seldom say a RN. A chari/bed alarm would ring for a long time before anyone checked on the resident. I know on at least 2 occasions my mother fell and it was a visitor who finally investigated why the alarm was going off...thus the visitor was the one who got the staff who ignored the alarm. Although my mother seemed content at Heritagespring, she often complained that the aids were rough with her. Heritagespring is a beautiful facility that is clean but is lacking in most other ways.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Heritagespring Healthcare Center of West Chester

Heritagespring Healthcare Center of West Chester is a nursing home in West Chester, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heritagespring Healthcare Center of West Chester for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heritagespring Healthcare Center of West Chester

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 366301

Location of Heritagespring Healthcare Center of West Chester