Marvin & Betty Danto Family Health Care Center

Reviews of Marvin & Betty Danto Family Health Care Center

Overview of Ratings

2.4

September 30, 2015

We did not have a good experience with Marvin & Betty Danto. Mother was there for about a month and a half. It appeared clean, but the staff was not forthcoming, and the food was good but never came on time. She was in a two bed-bedroom facility, and it was very bland. They had one chair for the visitors and a curtain dividing the two beds. They had piano concerts in the dining room. They did not respond quickly to any crisis and would try cover up anything that we would complain about or have a problem with.

July 11, 2015

By jangie05123

They dont give very good service. The patients have to wait 45 mins to an hour to be helped. Some of the nurses and aides are unfriendly

June 07, 2015

By Claire C.

Clean and fresh smelling. My aunt was well cared for, staff members were kind and caring. Food was pretty good, and the therapy was awesome! You will see a difference if you visit other homes, Social workers took care of all the equipment we needed to get home, and the home care too. Let's face it nobody wants to have to go to a nursing/rehab center, but when you must, Danto is a quality place.

December 26, 2014

By Concerned25

This facility much much far from being good, I even won't place a star for it. It is not because of old furniture (probably from 19 century), outdated equipment, it is because unattentive staff, it is impossible to get someones attention if patient wants to use a restroom, or get glass of water, etc. It is impossible to reach a social worker, a doctor. Social worker does not do what they supposed to do at the time of patient's discharge. There is no paperwork sent to Home care company in time (so far it was not sent at all). Dispite of kosher, a quality of food is very poor and unappetizing (food trays look old as the furniture), The good thing about this facility is Physical and occupational therapy only. That department works. I would not reccoment this Health Care Center, because there is no discent care.

July 27, 2012

By Partyof6

I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I visited my grandmother several times during her stay and they always seemed very attentive. The facilities were clean, and our family took my grandmother outside several times to see clean, groomed areas for the inhabitants to get fresh air. They checked on her while still allowing us time to visit in privacy, and made sure visiting family members were comfortable. The entry areas were clean and the rooms (both for stay and for function) were well organized and neat. I spent some time in a community room playing with my own children when they got antsy, and a staff member took some time out to talk to them and myself, and make sure they were set. They knew who I was from my grandmother telling them we were coming, which I thought was personal and welcoming. I believe it was a great facility for my grandmother to spend time at. The staff was very helpful in her last moments, making sure all family members were notified to be there with her.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Marvin & Betty Danto Family Health Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Marvin & Betty Danto Family Health Care Center

Marvin & Betty Danto Family Health Care Center is a nursing home in West Bloomfield, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Marvin & Betty Danto Family Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Marvin & Betty Danto Family Health Care Center