Marvin & Betty Danto Family Health Care Center

6800 WEST MAPLE, West Bloomfield, MI, 48322

Reviews of Marvin & Betty Danto Family Health Care Center

jangie05123 July 11, 2015

They dont give very good service. The patients have to wait 45 mins to an hour to be helped. Some of the nurses and aides are unfriendly

Claire C. June 07, 2015

Clean and fresh smelling. My aunt was well cared for, staff members were kind and caring. Food was pretty good, and the therapy was awesome! You will see a difference if you visit other homes, Social workers took care of all the equipment we needed to get home, and the home care too. Let's face it nobody wants to have to go to a nursing/rehab center, but when you must, Danto is a quality place.

Concerned25 December 26, 2014

This facility much much far from being good, I even won't place a star for it. It is not because of old furniture (probably from 19 century), outdated equipment, it is because unattentive staff, it is impossible to get someones attention if patient wants to use a restroom, or get glass of water, etc. It is impossible to reach a social worker, a doctor. Social worker does not do what they supposed to do at the time of patient's discharge. There is no paperwork sent to Home care company in time (so far it was not sent at all). Dispite of kosher, a quality of food is very poor and unappetizing (food trays look old as the furniture), The good thing about this facility is Physical and occupational therapy only. That department works. I would not reccoment this Health Care Center, because there is no discent care.

Partyof6 July 27, 2012

I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I visited my grandmother several times during her stay and they always seemed very attentive. The facilities were clean, and our family took my grandmother outside several times to see clean, groomed areas for the inhabitants to get fresh air. They checked on her while still allowing us time to visit in privacy, and made sure visiting family members were comfortable. The entry areas were clean and the rooms (both for stay and for function) were well organized and neat. I spent some time in a community room playing with my own children when they got antsy, and a staff member took some time out to talk to them and myself, and make sure they were set. They knew who I was from my grandmother telling them we were coming, which I thought was personal and welcoming. I believe it was a great facility for my grandmother to spend time at. The staff was very helpful in her last moments, making sure all family members were notified to be there with her.

About Marvin & Betty Danto Family Health Care Center

Marvin & Betty Danto Family Health Care Center is a nursing home in West Bloomfield, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Marvin & Betty Danto Family Health Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Marvin & Betty Danto Family Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Marvin & Betty Danto Family Health Care Center