Payment Options

Green Home, Inc, the
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Larry1529 February 10, 2015
3.0

My mother-in-law did rehab there at Green Home. I'm not sure how long she had rehab, but there are people that have been there for years. The building is physically colder. When my mother-in-law was doing the rehab, my wife said the physical therapist was really nice. The nursing care she didn't appreciate too well though. It might be because it sometimes gets really trying working with elderly people.

Green Home, Inc, the
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by dami96482 November 02, 2011
2.0

I was at this facility and I had noticed a lot of cruel behavior from the nurses to the patients. There was never an equal with these disrespectful human beings. I actually would more or less call the people animals. There was a particular elderly lady that I know of that had a poker chip in her mouth for over two hours. It was unacceptable and completely preventable. The nurses had not noticed this problem, it was actually a private hire that came in for that elderly lady that had noticed this issue. I am truthfully and completely unsatisfied with this location and if I were to go back, I would be taken out in handcuffs.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 395318

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality