Nursing Homes in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania

Nursing Homes in
Wellsboro, Pennsylvania

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Nursing Homes including 3 reviews for Wellsboro Nursing Homes providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: Caring Checklist: Evaluating a Nursing Home and Assisted Living or Nursing Home?.

3 Nursing Homes in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania

Sort by:
  • The Green Home

Wellsboro, PA 16901
    "My mother-in-law did rehab there at Green Home. I'm not sure how long she had rehab, but there are people that have been there for years. The building is physically colder. When my mother-in-law..." More
  • Carleton Senior Care and Rehab

• Find Local Costs for Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Broad Acres Health and Rehab

Wellsboro, PA 16901
    "During the morning the staff of this facility are very well rounded. They know exactly what they are doing and they get the job done. I have had nothing but good encounters with the morning shift...." More