Webster Residence And Rehabilitation Center Webster, TX

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Webster Residence And Rehabilitation Center | Webster, TX

November 01, 2014

By auctune

Please do not place a loved one in this place. They are always extremely short staffed and my mother was always left in bed. She developed contractures and bedsores. She was admitted for rehabilitation to go home. I made it a point to visit on off hours and was amazed at the difference in the lack of care and constant shortages. Patients that can't feed themselves are left to watch the other patients eat.

October 25, 2014

By Lorrell

ManorCare was close to home, and it was also rated very high that is why we chose it for my dad, but our experience wasn’t that very good, and I had to move him out. He got really bad bed sores on his heel, and I had to send him out to the hospital so I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.

Features of Webster Residence And Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/07/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Webster Residence And Rehabilitation Center

Webster Residence And Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Webster, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Webster Residence And Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Webster Residence And Rehabilitation Center