Regency Village

409 Greene St, Webster, TX, 77598

Reviews of Regency Village

stacie marie May 25, 2013

Food is horrible; same menu every week; extremely high employee change over which leaves room for lots of errors; administrator very unprofessional; watch the monthly billing

R Boone February 12, 2013

My father has been in regency village over a year now. The facility is clean, rehab is great, food is good most of the time, and the staff is attentive to the residents. They have improved the quality of my fathers life.

Lesliejayebythebay September 10, 2011

My father stayed at the Regency Village for almost two years. It was not his first assisted living facility he stayed in. He had had problems at the other facilities. Regency Village is sparkling clean, something that is paramount. That is not that easy to achieve. Secondly, the food was really good, healthy and prepared with loving care. Most important, everyone one we met that worked there really cared! We visited my father everyday and stayed for several hours. In addition, the place was decorated bright and cheery, just walking in brings a smile to your face. The staff was patient and spoke gently with the residents. A task that is not always easy when dealing with some of the residents who have anger issues due to brain problems. They all always had smiles on their faces! They were also careful with medication and care. In addition, they never hesitated in an emergency, if a resident needed to be rushed to the hospital or taken to the doctor, they handled it with total professionalism! We never had to worry when my father was a resident at Regency Village; there, he was with family!

About Regency Village

Regency Village is a nursing home in Webster, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Regency Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Regency Village

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: