College Park Rehabilitation and Care Center

1715 MARTIN DR, Weatherford, TX, 76086

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of College Park Rehabilitation and Care Center

Momma's girl always July 30, 2013

Don't be fooled by the pretty building! The administrator is the most hateful woman on the planet, blaming everyone else for their deficiencies. I complained about the lack of quality checks on my mom, and she called me a liar and stormed out of the office. Only one nice staff member there exists, which is a nurse, Margaret. I would not ever recommend this joke of a Senior care center.

seowen22 July 11, 2013

the nursing staff is hateful and very rude. the admin didnt have the time.to speak with me reguarding my issues.

Caring8319 January 30, 2013

This is the second time she's been at College Park Rehabilitation Center. The facility is clean and I was pleased with her care.

About College Park Rehabilitation and Care Center

College Park Rehabilitation and Care Center is a nursing home in Weatherford, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact College Park Rehabilitation and Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of College Park Rehabilitation and Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 676212
  • Resident Capacity 120
  • Ownership Type Government Hospital District

Location of College Park Rehabilitation and Care Center