Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Overview of Ratings

4.8

January 01, 2016

By Mihalik Family

We appreciated the care provided to our brother, Joseph Mihalik, while he was a resident at your facility. We feel fortunate that he was able to spend his last years where he was so well cared for!

November 18, 2015

By John Buchinski

I was recently a patient at the Regency Gardens Post-acute Rehabilitation Center, in Wayne NJ. I cannot say enough wonderful things about their caring staff of nurses and therapists! Everyone who was involved in my care did a fantastic job and I'm grateful to them all!

September 21, 2015

By Donals J Holwerd

Kristin, Social Services, gave me a warm welcome to Regency Gardens on the day of my admission. Not too long ago, she was actually my student at the Eastern Christian School While I was recuperating, my Wife would come visit me everyday. I thank God for the many acts of kindness and compassion I witnessed at Regency Gardens Subacute Rehab Center in Wayne, NJ

July 24, 2015

By Youssef A.

Great place to rehab. My Mom was there. Nurses Elizabeth and Diana were especially good.

June 23, 2015

By RA. Torres

My mom Maria was recently at Regency Gardens for rehab. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the excellent care she receieved from the entire staff. God Bless Regency!

May 07, 2015

By Carolann Cusick

When I got to Regency Gardens after five months sick in the hospital, the only thing i could do was stand up from my wheelchair. When i left, I could walk and go up and downstairs! Now, I can walk without a walker or a cane and just got the OK to drive again. Of course, since I can drive, i came back to thank all of my buddies who make it possible.

May 05, 2015

By Marie Centrone

This facility is excellent! I would refer to a friend or family.

October 30, 2012

By Claudia2

Regency Gardens is a fantastic facility. I would recommend it to anyone. They just really care about the patient, and they'll do anything that they can to help them feel comfortable and feel at home. It's nicely kept. I like the idea that they kept the smell down. People were happy there. They have a good selection of food. If you don't like it, they'll offer you something else. My mother-in-law is in a room with three beds and she loves it. You can tell that they were on top of things. If you ask them to come in and clean the rug, they're there immediately. They aim to please. If you ask the nurse and check the patient out, they're there. If you need to have supplements given to your patient, like my mom has osteoporosis and she likes to try old kind of remedy with grape juice and stuff, they give it to her and there's no problem. I have had absolutely no problems with them at all.

September 27, 2012

By volunteerforlife

The facility is a very clean and well maintained nursing home. The staff is extremely helpful and cooperative and are willing to help volunteers and students when they feel they can help. The activities available at the nursing home are of wide variety and much entertainment is provided for the residents. While there i did not like the aesthetics of the shower bathroom for patients, it seem jail-cell like. Some of the patients were combative but the staff knew exactly how to accommodate to such situations.

Photos of Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Features of Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

• Features Extra: Free Coffee And Nourishment Stations

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Help Families With The Medicaid Application Process

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1

• Licenses: CMS

About Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Residents and families alike appreciate our luxurious rooms, sumptuous dining with choice of delicious meals, beautifully appointed living, dining and recreation areas, and stimulating schedule of activities and entertainment. Outside, our park-like grounds, complete with gardens, gazebos, waterfalls, fountains, fish ponds and walkways offer a perfect setting for socializing or quiet reflection.

Convenient to major roadways and public transportation, Regency Gardens is adjacent to award-winning St. Joseph’s Wayne Hospital, one of the area’s premier acute care institutions.

Located in Wayne, one of Northern New Jersey’s finest communities, Regency Gardens is a charming and welcoming haven set on seven magnificently landscaped acres. The two-story, 120 bed facility has been custom designed for optimum safety, accessibility and comfort. A stunning lobby, beautiful wall and floor coverings, bright and cheerful areas for relaxing or socializing, all add to our residents’ enjoyment, positive outlook and sense of well-being.

Standards of quality and continuity of care are exceptional. In fact, Regency has ranked at the top of state surveys for five years running, and members of our nursing staff average nearly a decade of continuous service. We have also been awarded the highest 5-star rating in Gannett News Service’s recent statewide review as reported in USA Today. Services range from 24-hour skilled nursing to rehabilitation therapies and assistance with basic requirements of daily living.

…where caring comes to life

Regency Gardens is a true Gem in Wayne. With breathtaking landscaping and unequaled care and compassion, we truly are "The Place Where Caring Comes To Life!"

Map of Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center