Lakeview Subacute Care Center

130 Terhune Drive, Wayne, NJ, 07470

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Lakeview Subacute Care Center

stephie84 February 18, 2014

I was so pleased with the care that my mother received at Advanced Care Center at Lakeview. The staff was always warm and friendly and the nursing care was excellent. Because of their hard work and dedication, my mother recovered and returned home ahead of schedule. I will always be grateful for the excellent nursing care that she received.

bhertl May 27, 2012

The staff was lazy and mostly unprofessional. My grandmother had to use the bathroom and according to Dr's orders she couldn't put any weight on her legs. When she called for help the "nurses" at the desk told her to just "go" in her bed and they'd clean her up later. The staff generally treated my grandmother like she was mentally retarded. I was terrified to leave her there without any outside family supervision. My family warned the staff there that my grandmother was very depressed after the accident and we wanted her to be engaged as possible with many accivities to keep her busy. Instead of listening, she sat in her bed for hours bored and depressed. They did have birds there which helped with rehabilitation, but my grandmother said the chirping was so loud it was irritating. They did allow us to have as many people as we wanted to visit at a time. There was one nurse that seemed to listen to us and took our concerns seriously. The rest of the staff was a joke, very condescending and uncaring. I don't know how this facility touting such a high rating, it was awful.

About Lakeview Subacute Care Center

Lakeview Subacute Care Center is a nursing home in Wayne, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lakeview Subacute Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Lakeview Subacute Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 315110

Location of Lakeview Subacute Care Center