Lakeview Subacute Care Center

Overview of Ratings

3.6

December 16, 2016

By ddm5

Just an ok place. Nothing special and staff at times appear lazy. Not trained to handle patient's with dementia. And.....if you ever have a question regarding billing they outsource to Future Care who should not be in business. They are extremely incompetent which backs up their D- BBB rating. Lakeview do yourself a favor and hire a new billing company.

August 19, 2016

By tramatized

I was in for rehab. I couldn't walk and was in horrific pain. When I rang for assistance I would wait hours for help and then if and aide came, she would have to tell a nurse I need pain med and it would be hours more. I never sufferered so horribly in my life. It was inhumane. I peed the bed more times then I can count and have I am a young woman. Some of the staff were also very intimidated. I was terrified and helpless. One of worst experience of my life.

January 27, 2016

By Tfried

Our son has traumatic brain injury, and was in car here for almost a year. They don't shower bed patients and don't have shower tables. They broke his femur, this a 27 yr old. They have poor staff , when it comes to their social worker and connecting with patients family she needs the boot. The manager/ owners are arrogant people who care about one thing. MONEY Beware of false hospitality when you visit. We should of sued them,but my concern is of my son's well being and not money.

February 18, 2014

By stephie84

I was so pleased with the care that my mother received at Advanced Care Center at Lakeview. The staff was always warm and friendly and the nursing care was excellent. Because of their hard work and dedication, my mother recovered and returned home ahead of schedule. I will always be grateful for the excellent nursing care that she received.

May 27, 2012

By bhertl

The staff was lazy and mostly unprofessional. My grandmother had to use the bathroom and according to Dr's orders she couldn't put any weight on her legs. When she called for help the "nurses" at the desk told her to just "go" in her bed and they'd clean her up later. The staff generally treated my grandmother like she was mentally retarded. I was terrified to leave her there without any outside family supervision. My family warned the staff there that my grandmother was very depressed after the accident and we wanted her to be engaged as possible with many accivities to keep her busy. Instead of listening, she sat in her bed for hours bored and depressed. They did have birds there which helped with rehabilitation, but my grandmother said the chirping was so loud it was irritating. They did allow us to have as many people as we wanted to visit at a time. There was one nurse that seemed to listen to us and took our concerns seriously. The rest of the staff was a joke, very condescending and uncaring. I don't know how this facility touting such a high rating, it was awful.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Lakeview Subacute Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Lakeview Subacute Care Center

Lakeview Subacute Care Center is a nursing home in Wayne, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lakeview Subacute Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lakeview Subacute Care Center