CareOne At Wayne | NURSING HOME

493 Black Oak Ridge Road, Wayne, NJ, 07470

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of CareOne At Wayne | NURSING HOME

smartie June 16, 2011

My mother was recently here & I wouldn't recommend it to anyone! When you ring for a nurse it takes too long for them to respond,they don't look at your chart so they don't know why your there,they give you medication not looking if you changed the medication,if your not aware of this they can give you the wrong meds. Each nurse tells you something different as to what you can or can not do. When you take the tour of the facility they make it sound likes it's great but when you get there it's totally different. The therapists get annoyed if you don't do exactly what they want you to do & each one tells you different things you can & can not do.

carolinam June 27, 2010

Despite the self congragulatory posters and banners that adorn this facility, I would have a difficult time awarding them one star. My husband was recently a patient here and I would not recommend it to anyone. They were not equipped to accommodate a man of his height and weight. The staff were not satisfactorily responsive to requests for assistance, pain medication, ice water etc. I was not expecting anything unreasonable but I don't think I should have had to go out looking for people because his call button was ignored, shorted out etc. The nursing staff was competant but staffing was in short supply. The non-nursing staff left a lot to be desired in competency and attitude. Cleanliness was fair. One day my husband was not dressed when I arrived at 4PM they said they couldn't find his clean clothes, they were in the stand next to his bed where they were EVERYDAY! All I heard from them was what a great facility this is. They had failed to show anything that approched ok much less great.

About CareOne At Wayne

CareOne At Wayne is a nursing home in Wayne, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact CareOne At Wayne for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of CareOne At Wayne

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of CareOne At Wayne