Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne

December 19, 2015

By Tom114751250

Everything was ok. PT and OT staff have been excellent. Nurses and aides are very caring, helpful in all ways. Thank you!

September 29, 2011

By GoldenGirl1

The Atrium of Wayne was a nice place to stay. My grandmother had been a resident for 2 years before her passing. When first walking into the facility it was very comfomfortable, It almost seemed like a hotel. The staff was friendly in greeting visitors and were very helpful when people didnt know where to go. The Atrium also had a pet friendly policy which I loved because my grandmother always wanted to be visited by my dog. They also had a nurse with a therapy dog that would visit on occasion. The Atrium had a nice hair salon for residents which made my grandmother very happy because she also loved looking her best! They have a nice outdoor patio where residents can sit and play games or visit with family and friends. The only reason I give The Atrium 4 out of 5 stars is because it was very very expensive and although there was lots of things to do, my grandmother was often lonely. I wish they had extra staff to visit with the residents more often than they did, for the money paid. Other than that I would suggest the Atrium to a friend.

Features of Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne

Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne is a nursing home in Wayne, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne