Maple Manor Rehab Center

Reviews of Maple Manor Rehab Center

3.6

October 21, 2013

By Caring68792050

I've been to Maple manor for rehab before, so I decided to go back there for respite care. I didn't have any complaints there. The place is very nice and very well run. It's got a really good rating in the community. I liked the personal care and attention from the staff.

January 06, 2012

By rachel3480

My father has been at this facility for the last two months. He has received excellent care from the staff. The staff is very personable and friendly. They try to make it feel like home. The residents all seem happy. They have a lot of activities going on and they keep the family involved in the care of their family member. The food has also been very good. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. I would stay there myself if I had to. The facility is very clean and well maintained. They also have a transportation van and take regular trips with the patients to different locations in the community. My father has made a lot of friends here and seems very happy. He also receives regular physical and occupational therapy, from a top notch therapy team. The therapy room is beautiful.

Features of Maple Manor Rehab Center

About Maple Manor Rehab Center

Maple Manor Rehab Center is a nursing home in Wayne, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Maple Manor Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Maple Manor Rehab Center