Maple Manor Rehab Center

3999 VENOY ROAD, Wayne, MI, 48184

Reviews of Maple Manor Rehab Center

February 12, 2015

By -5 stars

I can't really say much good about the care my family memberr received at the facility. Most of the aids were hard to get aid from and gossipy, the nurses were a 50/50 split, the therpist seemed most attentive to the patients. Rooms were not well cleaned, bedding not changed often, food was by no means healthy for seniors or those with special dietary needs, materials ordered/billed for but not provided. They are disorganized and lacking in professional manner...I'd have to take away their 5 star rating.

February 06, 2015

By Dave...

My mother was sent to Maple Manor about a week ago she is 98 years old and broke her leg, (it was looking pretty grim) but she is making an unbelievable recovery. The care is very good and the staff is fantastic. It now looks like she will be walking out of Maple in about 30 or 40 days on her own. And at that age making a comeback seems unlikely but a comeback she is doing. if that isn't a recommendation of a facility I don't know what is. The building is clean and there are no smells and if she walks out I will write about that too. A Fine Place. Dave...

February 04, 2015

By Kim105556350

The Maple Manor kind of has a private room, therapy was very nice, and it didn’t smell like pee. The staff was wonderful, very nice, and helpful. Everything was OK and the only thing I did not like about this place is their social worker. She had a really hard time being a social worker. It had a homey atmosphere.

October 22, 2013

By Caring68792050

I've been to Maple manor for rehab before, so I decided to go back there for respite care. I didn't have any complaints there. The place is very nice and very well run. It's got a really good rating in the community. I liked the personal care and attention from the staff.

January 06, 2012

By rachel3480

My father has been at this facility for the last two months. He has received excellent care from the staff. The staff is very personable and friendly. They try to make it feel like home. The residents all seem happy. They have a lot of activities going on and they keep the family involved in the care of their family member. The food has also been very good. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. I would stay there myself if I had to. The facility is very clean and well maintained. They also have a transportation van and take regular trips with the patients to different locations in the community. My father has made a lot of friends here and seems very happy. He also receives regular physical and occupational therapy, from a top notch therapy team. The therapy room is beautiful.

Features of Maple Manor Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Maple Manor Rehab Center

Maple Manor Rehab Center is a nursing home in Wayne, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Maple Manor Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Maple Manor Rehab Center