White Oak Of Waxhaw

700 HOWIE MINE ROAD, Waxhaw, NC, 28173

Reviews of White Oak Of Waxhaw

June 19, 2014

By Elaine19

I tried checking out White Oak of Waxhaw, and I liked it. It was clean, new, and it was just someplace that I thought was perfect because the floors were clean and not rugged, and that is one thing I like.

May 20, 2014

By Ed20

Everything is good at White Oak. The staff is good. They're very helpful, and they're on time. It's very clean. I don't see any problems with any of it. I would recommend it. I don't have any complaints about it. They've got musical groups that come in. They had physical therapy where patients sit in chairs, then they kind of dance while they're sitting down. They have musical groups, like they had three people singing songs with three guitarists. They also play bingo and scrabble. It's clean, and they take good care of the people. The patients are well taken care of.

Features of White Oak Of Waxhaw

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About White Oak Of Waxhaw

White Oak Of Waxhaw is a nursing home in Waxhaw, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact White Oak Of Waxhaw for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of White Oak Of Waxhaw