Lindengrove Waukesha

425 N UNIVERSITY DR, Waukesha, WI, 53188

Reviews of Lindengrove Waukesha

Freeway January 07, 2012

My grandma was living here for 3 years up until 2 months ago when she passed away. I would visit her every month or so and she seemed really happy with the services Linden Grove provided. First of all, the facility is located in a quite suburb near Waukesha North High School, the parking lot and the outside of the building was always kept tidy. When you walk in, you are greeted right away by staff members who always seemed to have a smile on their face (also the place smelt really nice, kind of like a lavender smell) Anyways, even though the staff seemed friendly, to us, we would always ask my grandmother if she truly liked it there and she would say "This is the best place I have lived in a while." Her food was always ready and hot and the nurses were always quick to service her. The ONLY reason I gave this a 4 star instead of a 5 star is because the building layout is confusing. We always would get lost, I could only imagine how it would be for someone who has alzheimer's. Oh, and also, it is located within 3 miles of Waukesha Memorial Hospital which is always a HUGE upside.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Lindengrove Waukesha

Lindengrove Waukesha is a nursing home in Waukesha, WI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lindengrove Waukesha for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Lindengrove Waukesha

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Lindengrove Waukesha