Payment

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Ravenwood Nursing & Rehab Center

Posted by Cyb July 02, 2015
1.0

My mother has been at this facility for 6 & a half months. It is absolutely the worst nursing home I've ever been in. I've worked at a few. The 1st time I visited, on Xmas day, I got yelled at by a cna because I asked her to change mom. Mom has been given the wrong meds more than once. Thank God she realized it. Sometimes she doesn't get any meds. She's had call light on for hour or more before it's answered. I wouldn't put my dog in here. I have complained to everybody there & nothing ever gets taken care of. Aids are very rough & uncaring. Trying desperately to get her out of there

Posted by paparodent December 12, 2014
3.0

Most of the staff is A ok. At night it a nightmare. I have a .nursing aid that does not care about we, the guest or patient. She looks & walks in my room and looks right over a plastic urine thal. Is that is half full unit. This I find to be totally unacceptable. I have a what is a broken wheelchair and is quite impossible to replace. I have what I believe is a pinched nerve in my lower back & the this is a pain that I have never had. All rights to PTL & OR are going well, for a day then after lying on my back for a night, as I will go back to go & not collect my $200. That is my story and I'm sticking to it. RTW, my last MI didn't show any hint of my dack, so i will now look for a 2nd opinion. I do like Ravenwood. This is why only served up with a low ratting.

Posted by Joan23 August 15, 2013

I chose Ravenwood for my husband because my daughter's residence is close to this nursing home. He has been there for a couple of weeks now. From what I can see regarding their care and their concern for the patients, I would give them a high rating. Their staff is very friendly and very caring. They are willing to work with me on my husband's diet. Also, whenever I visited this place, there was always somebody there. His room is a little bit larger than what he used to have. I have no problem with his room whatsoever.

Posted by Emma 2 February 22, 2013
3.0

My mother had to stay at Ravenwood Nursing and Rehab for about a week. I noticed the rehabilitation facility is fine. It seems clean and smells good. But as far as the other units, it's not as clean and it smells of urine. The staff was okay; however, they almost put a band around her when they had to lift her. She just had surgery on her back and they weren't supposed to be using that. They could have injured her.

They don't read the chart properly. They just do what they want. The staff needs to get more personalized with the patient's chart. Also, it would be more comfortable to walk through the hall if they could find a way to keep the place fragrant. Last time I went there, it was really nice. My brother went there for rehab. It seems very clean and more comfortable.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 165251

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality