Lourdes Nursing Home

2300 WATKINS LAKE RD, Waterford, MI, 48328

Reviews of Lourdes Nursing Home

Over this April 29, 2015

If I could, I would yank my parent out of this place as fast as possible. The food is lousy. Half of the time my parent hardly eats. I am told that others leave their food because it is so lousy. Additionally the staff in the dining room is rude. They rush the people in and out, and I am told that the food is tossed at you in a very disrepectful manner. For the amount of money that one pays for this facility, the very LEAST they could do is to provide decent meals with nice staff. They just purchased new dining room tables unnecessarily as the previous tables were in good condition. This place should take that money and spend it on much better FOOD and HELP. For my parent, this place is horrendous. They ought to live up to the name, "Catholic," and have more respect for the dignity of the human person.

Judy102633650 March 23, 2015

Another place that was absolutely gorgeous and would have been my first choice had my mother been a little better than she is would have been Lourdes. This was a 5 all the way. It was absolutely beyond beautiful. The grounds and the place itself was just grand; it was an amazing place. I think it is a branch off of the Catholic faith that has built this place, and they don't advertise, but it is a fabulous facility and the price is right too. It really is grand.

jjlo December 06, 2014

Some great nurse aides and nurses. Emphasis on some. Poor response to call lights. Wheelchair bound residents just sit on their behinds all day until their skin gets sore. Visitors push button to gain entrance, but can wait up to 10mins for someone to let them in. Would not recommend this place.

RE1 June 23, 2012

My experience with Lourdes nursing home was a very pleasant one. During the few months that my Grandmother was a patient there, I knew that she was great hands. The staff was very pleasant and always made sure that she was well cared for, not just medically or physically, but also emotionally. They understand that many people have fears of being placed in an alternative care facility, so they have ensured that the patients and their families are very comfortable and try to make their facility like a home. They have a meeting room, where some of the patients that are able to get around are able to go and socialize with other patients. I have also personally witnessed staff taking the time to read to a patient that was blind. This proved to me that they staff at Lourdes truly have hearts and are there to care for their patients and go above and beyond to ensure they are happy. Their facility is extremely clean and while maintained and their medical expertise is superb. I would recommend Lourdes Senior Community to anyone that may have a family member that is need of alternative care.

About Lourdes Nursing Home

Lourdes Nursing Home is a nursing home in Waterford, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lourdes Nursing Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Lourdes Nursing Home

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Lourdes Nursing Home