Payment

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Lourdes Nursing Home

Posted by satisfied daughter!! May 14, 2015

There are four great things about Lourdes Senior Community. One is the importance that religion/spirituality plays in the daily lives of the residents. To have a pastoral team who knows the residents is wonderful. Two is the beautiful lakefront property. There are deer (really) birds and a wonderful lakefront dock for all the residents and visitors to enjoy. Three is the care. The staff knows the residents by name, there family members and cares about them not just for them. And four is the continuum of care. When my dad first was at the independent apartments and then had a stroke he was able to rehab in the nursing home before moving to the assisted living and then return to the nursing home when he had a couple more strokes. This was easy on him and much less stressful for the family. Each building was clean and the staff wonderful. highly recommend.

Posted by Over this April 29, 2015
2.0

If I could, I would yank my parent out of this place as fast as possible. The food is lousy. Half of the time my parent hardly eats. I am told that others leave their food because it is so lousy. Additionally the staff in the dining room is rude. They rush the people in and out, and I am told that the food is tossed at you in a very disrepectful manner. For the amount of money that one pays for this facility, the very LEAST they could do is to provide decent meals with nice staff. They just purchased new dining room tables unnecessarily as the previous tables were in good condition. This place should take that money and spend it on much better FOOD and HELP. For my parent, this place is horrendous. They ought to live up to the name, "Catholic," and have more respect for the dignity of the human person.

Posted by Judy102633650 March 23, 2015

Another place that was absolutely gorgeous and would have been my first choice had my mother been a little better than she is would have been Lourdes. This was a 5 all the way. It was absolutely beyond beautiful. The grounds and the place itself was just grand; it was an amazing place. I think it is a branch off of the Catholic faith that has built this place, and they don't advertise, but it is a fabulous facility and the price is right too. It really is grand.

Posted by jjlo December 06, 2014
2.0

Some great nurse aides and nurses. Emphasis on some. Poor response to call lights. Wheelchair bound residents just sit on their behinds all day until their skin gets sore. Visitors push button to gain entrance, but can wait up to 10mins for someone to let them in. Would not recommend this place.

Posted by RE1 June 23, 2012

My experience with Lourdes nursing home was a very pleasant one. During the few months that my Grandmother was a patient there, I knew that she was great hands. The staff was very pleasant and always made sure that she was well cared for, not just medically or physically, but also emotionally. They understand that many people have fears of being placed in an alternative care facility, so they have ensured that the patients and their families are very comfortable and try to make their facility like a home. They have a meeting room, where some of the patients that are able to get around are able to go and socialize with other patients. I have also personally witnessed staff taking the time to read to a patient that was blind. This proved to me that they staff at Lourdes truly have hearts and are there to care for their patients and go above and beyond to ensure they are happy. Their facility is extremely clean and while maintained and their medical expertise is superb. I would recommend Lourdes Senior Community to anyone that may have a family member that is need of alternative care.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 235252

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality