Oak Springs of Warrenton

614 HASTINGS LANE, Warrenton, VA, 20186

Reviews of Oak Springs of Warrenton

Daughter's input April 06, 2015

The nursing/care provided by the facility is not good for people who need the support going to the bathroom, dressing, preparing or cutting up the appropriate foods, regular vital checks, etc. Patients wait for hours for someone to respond to them.

mamalenox May 19, 2012

This facility has a nice facade to it with most of the staff being very friendly. Since, my relatives have been there I have seen that the CNA's do not treat the patients correctly in some cases. Considering that there are two wings to nursing home, there are differences to the types of CNAs that attend my grandparents. Some are caring and do their job, but others will allow my grandfather to sit in his own filth for hours on end. The only good thing I can remark about this facility is that they do have plenty of activities for the residents and family to attend and participate in.

tylergirl April 25, 2012

The grounds are spacious and open with a friendly staff. The staff is very enthusiastic and involved in the lives of the residents, and they put on regular activities. There is a large recreation room where residents gather for snacks and occasional parties. There seemed to be a calendar of daily activities so that there was always something going on for those who needed socialization and mental stimulation. I remember there were games in the TV room, and many of the residents knew each other well and loved chatting for hours. They were mostly free to spend their days as they wished, and the staff was very helpful and encouraging. My extended family sat around in a semi-circle and watched sports before breaking out into a sing-song session, and everyone was entertained by our shenanigans. I was impressed by the overall cleanliness of the facility and the attentiveness of staffers. It was also very peaceful but still full of life.

futureteacher2010 March 10, 2012

My grandmother was a resident of this facility. She entered the facility needing more care and was in the skilled nursing unit.. she received excellent care in this dept. The nurses and CNA"s had smaller caseloads and were very attentive to her needs. Unfortunately as she got better she was moved to the regular floor and unfortunately she did not receive even close to the same level of care! We ended up pulling her out and moving her to America House since her level of care that she needed had signifcantly decreased and she received far better care there!!

About Oak Springs of Warrenton

Oak Springs of Warrenton is a nursing home in Warrenton, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Oak Springs of Warrenton for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Oak Springs of Warrenton

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Oak Springs of Warrenton