Veterans Victory House

2461 SIDNEY ROAD, Walterboro, SC, 29488

Reviews of Veterans Victory House

JenniferMiller January 11, 2015

This is a sory place on most levels for our greatest veterans. The Alzheimer residents are virtually forgotten, they do not receive much stimuli and are encouraged to be quiet and sit quietly in their wheelchairs. Ambulation is discouraged. Staff openly say they don't want to work in that unit because it's too challenging. Food is substandard especially for those with finger food requirements. A plate of finger food consists of a spoonful of pinto beans, a few string beans and a non description ground mystery meat. What about french fries, Salisbury steak cut in finger sizes with cooked broccoli or cooked carrots. No mind stimuli. Made to watch old TV boring reruns.

Liz11 December 12, 2012

This facility cares for veterans with mental and/or physical disabilities. The staff is very caring and knowledgeable and I feel confident that my loved one is being well cared for. I am called to alert me to any changes in medicine or patient care. The building is very clean and meals are nourishing and well prepared. There are activities for the residents which vary daily.

Yoyo2 June 16, 2012

The facility itself is very nice. Clean, does not smell and I would give it a 4 star. The reason I give it a 3 star is because the CNA's can be a little rude and me and my mother have had to get on them about simple things like no shaving my father. Or her would be sitting in his room with someone else's perscription glasses on. His socks have also been missing amongst other things.

About Veterans Victory House

Veterans Victory House is a nursing home in Walterboro, SC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Veterans Victory House for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Veterans Victory House

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Veterans Victory House