Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

September 01, 2014

By starfire007

My grandpa is here. He started in rehab after a stroke. However, that stroke led to dementia. He is now "upstairs," which is where the dementia patients are. I don't like nursing homes, but he is really sick so he has to be there. We had him being treated at Montowese before and that was horrible, so my Gram moved him to Regency. It's very clean there, very well managed, the facilities are actually pretty darn nice. Many rooms are shared, which is kind of a bummer. Would wants a room mate? Especially at that age. The staff (at least when we are there) are really nice and patient. My grandfather's personality changed so he can be mean, but the staff is still nice to him. The food is good too! I ate there before. My gramp seems to like it. It seems like a decent place to be. There's a back area you can be outside, but I never see anyone back there. I wish they had a really nice outside area, so the oldies could get more fresh air. I have taken my gramps outside to the patio in the back though.

Features of Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Wallingford, CT that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Regency House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center