Hillside Nursing Center of Wak

Overview of Ratings

2.3

August 01, 2014

By Not Sold

Not sold on this one either. Had odor in hallways. Looked understaffed. CNA's don't wear ID/Name tags. Facility owners don't interact with patients and families.

June 06, 2014

By Not so good

Not so good. Unqualified CNA's and severely understaffed on weekends. Owners of nursing home very unfriendly.

December 02, 2011

By Mrs R1

I have witnessed a wonderful, caring nursing staff. They are constantly updating the building and keep it very clean. The genuine way that they treat the patients is very appreciated. I highly recommend this facility!

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Hillside Nursing Center of Wak

Hillside Nursing Center of Wak is a nursing home in Wake Forest, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Hillside Nursing Center of Wak for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Hillside Nursing Center of Wak