Kresson View Center | Nursing Home

2601 Evesham Road, Voorhees, NJ, 08043

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Kresson View Center | Nursing Home

L.F.N March 31, 2014

My mother-in-law is in Genesis, and I think they are relatively attentive when it comes to her medical needs. What is very important to us is that the staff is ready to communicate. They tell us what she needs. I have a rapport with her doctor who comes there, and she calls me with any problem and lets me know what's going on with her. I think they treat her respectfully. The rooms are fine. The mattresses are good. Right now, she is in a semi-private room with a dresser, nightstand, and little closet.

They do take her out in her wheel chair to their little solarium/eating area. However, I don't necessary like the food that they give her. She's lost a lot of weight since she's been there. When she's with me, my key goal is for her to eat a lot, which she did before.

I also want them to move her around more than just sitting her in the wheelchair, even though it has a cushion in it. I'd like to be able to see that they can move her around a little bit more. She has dementia, and maybe she is not explaining her needs to anybody.

One of our complaints in the past was that when I came in, she was by herself at a table. I guess they changed a little bit, because now when I come in, she's with other people. That means a lot to me. It impresses me when I go to their dining area and a lady talks to me about Mom.

Mary69973750 January 18, 2014

I visited Kresson View Center. The living quarters looked nice. They had a very basic dining area. They did say they had activities and they had something going every day. However, I didn't like the quality of the staff. There were residents there unattended.

Angelfriend August 27, 2013

My husband went for rehabilitation at Kresson View Center for only five days since he was brought back to the hospital immediately. I learned that there was only one RN who suprevised the whole building which was a five-story building. The living conditions were slightly improved than the other facility. There were more activities available if you sorted them out but you had to be physically capable of doing those activities.

Mary0108 August 07, 2012

This was a wonderful place. My dad become violent during his final months and could not live at home. We had a large family who visited my father often at Kresson View. They were always good to him....morning, noon, night. I highly recomment this facility.

Ericjm13 May 09, 2012

My mother, who has Alzheimer's and dementia, was at Kresson View for almost two months for rehab after she broke her hip. We chose them because we heard their physical therapy was very good, which it was. The problem was with the rest of her care. Other than in physical therapy she was not encouraged to walk at all. She was also not encouraged to use the bathroom or to do much of anything. She was overmedicated, put on a mechanically soft diet, and, in general, not treated as an individual. She was managed more than cared for. I understand that my mother can be combative and uncooperative because of her illness, but if a facility cannot care for patients according to their needs, but rather, do whatever they have to to to maintain their operation, then maybe they shouldn't be in this business. To be fair, there were many caring nurses and aides who were very good with my mom, but many others who weren't. Overall, there was very poor communication within the facility. The facilty itself did not have enough room to function efficiently and effectively and lack of cleanliness was a big issue. I did find social services to be very understanding and helpful. But if we had to do it over again, we would definitely not have chosen Kresson View.

From Kresson View Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Features of Kresson View Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Kresson View Center