Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Overview of Ratings

3.0

February 02, 2012

By Dmincini54

Everytime I call they say that directors are not there and when I went for a tour it took me 20 minutes to get one. I don't understand how whoever was in front couldn't give me one. Two patients were sitting in front with food on clothes. I smelt a foul odor walking in. The restroom had no seat covers or paper towels. It was just a weird vibe going there.

December 05, 2011

By AmiR4663

This is a skilled nursing and rehap facility in an older part of downtown with about 40 beds. The buck was passed when I asked for a tour, but I got one right away. The hospital is nearby which is handy. I liked that the staff all use nicknames. The kitchen was clean and the meals included fresh salads. The residents are housed either two or three to a room, with only 1 private room. Some residents were sitting in wheelchairs sleeping or watching TV, one was having her teeth brushed in the hallway. There's a gated sitting area for outdoor sitting. I didn't detect any foul odors until we walked into one of the hallways. This is an ok place.

Features of Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Visalia, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center