Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

514 N Bridge St, Visalia, CA, 93291

Reviews of Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

msky75 June 15, 2013

My grandma was here and she did great. Rehab was successful. Nice clean facility. Friendly staff.

ConcernedCitizen3 November 20, 2012

The environment was pretty typical of an assisted living facility--a very sterile environment with the occasional set of flowers. The staff was pretty nice, although I noticed that a lot of residents really seemed to miss being able to meet with and talk to people, which made me wonder about staff treatment towards the residents. I think more activities geared towards getting residents involved would make for a much better quality of life. They really seemed to enjoy having opportunities to meet with young people, so maybe more partnerships with local schools and church groups would be beneficial. Another suggestion would be some fun activities like a cooking class or floral arrangement class to break up the monotonous routine--or even educational demonstrations like jazz music appreciation--to add some flavor and again increase residents' overall quality of life. I know some residents who had been there for years and years, so I think they would appreciate some social improvements and maybe the facility can even solicit feedback from residents to work on improving quality of life.

Dmincini54 February 02, 2012

Everytime I call they say that directors are not there and when I went for a tour it took me 20 minutes to get one. I don't understand how whoever was in front couldn't give me one. Two patients were sitting in front with food on clothes. I smelt a foul odor walking in. The restroom had no seat covers or paper towels. It was just a weird vibe going there.

AmiR4663 December 05, 2011

This is a skilled nursing and rehap facility in an older part of downtown with about 40 beds. The buck was passed when I asked for a tour, but I got one right away. The hospital is nearby which is handy. I liked that the staff all use nicknames. The kitchen was clean and the meals included fresh salads. The residents are housed either two or three to a room, with only 1 private room. Some residents were sitting in wheelchairs sleeping or watching TV, one was having her teeth brushed in the hallway. There's a gated sitting area for outdoor sitting. I didn't detect any foul odors until we walked into one of the hallways. This is an ok place.

About Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Visalia, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center