Our Lady Of Perpetual Help | Nursing Home

4560 Princess Anne Road, Virginia Beach, VA, 23462

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Our Lady Of Perpetual Help | Nursing Home

Katie F September 29, 2011

I have visited Our Lady of Perpetual Help many times over the past ten years to visit members of my church. I have always been impressed with the care provided to my elderly friends at this facility, but more importantly, I always look forward to going back. The residents really enjoy themselves at Our lady of Perpetual Help; the caregivers and volunteers always join in for games, meals, and sometimes help the women residents paint their nails. Also, the facility is always clean and the meals are well-rounded and good. The caregivers also host outings so that the elderly residents can get out "on the town" every once in a while. It's a lot of fun to join them on their trips. I've never been to another facility that promotes such great well-being of not only their residents, but their caregivers, employees, volunteers, and visitors.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Our Lady Of Perpetual Help

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help is a nursing home in Virginia Beach, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Our Lady Of Perpetual Help for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Our Lady Of Perpetual Help

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number: 49E256

Location of Our Lady Of Perpetual Help