Heritage Hall Virginia Beach

5580 DANIEL SMITH ROAD, Virginia Beach, VA, 23462

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Heritage Hall Virginia Beach

Ruby Dee October 31, 2014

this facility however friendly has it's issues. not enough knowledgeable nurses. my father was there and his doctors medical orders were mis-read twice, and he ended up in hospital because of it. I made it a point to visit at different times of day. one night I witnesses staff members so loud laughing and joking that no one could sleep through it. one aide was actually dancing. I stayed over and hour and they never let up. I also aske dwhy I smelled smoke and one nurse told me it was coming through the vent because aides were outside smoking. Moved my dad immediately. The Director is rarely around to discuss, and even if she is, nothing is done.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Heritage Hall Virginia Beach

Heritage Hall Virginia Beach is a nursing home in Virginia Beach, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heritage Hall Virginia Beach for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heritage Hall Virginia Beach

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 495234

Location of Heritage Hall Virginia Beach