Heritage Hall Virginia Beach

5580 DANIEL SMITH ROAD, Virginia Beach, VA, 23462

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Heritage Hall Virginia Beach

November 14, 2014

My grandmother is in Heritage Hall. The staff wasn’t attentive to her. They hadn’t changed her and were not attentive to her. The food is not bad but she can’t feed herself and none of the nurses came over to feed her. She’s always in her room. It’s just a regular room but spacious room. They need to care more for their patients.

October 31, 2014

By Ruby Dee

this facility however friendly has it's issues. not enough knowledgeable nurses. my father was there and his doctors medical orders were mis-read twice, and he ended up in hospital because of it. I made it a point to visit at different times of day. one night I witnesses staff members so loud laughing and joking that no one could sleep through it. one aide was actually dancing. I stayed over and hour and they never let up. I also aske dwhy I smelled smoke and one nurse told me it was coming through the vent because aides were outside smoking. Moved my dad immediately. The Director is rarely around to discuss, and even if she is, nothing is done.

Features of Heritage Hall Virginia Beach

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Heritage Hall Virginia Beach

Heritage Hall Virginia Beach is a nursing home in Virginia Beach, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heritage Hall Virginia Beach for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Heritage Hall Virginia Beach