Retama Manor Victoria South

3103 E Airline Drive, Victoria, TX, 77901

Reviews of Retama Manor Victoria South

John Cano April 23, 2015

I love the cleanliness of Retama Manor. Other nursing homes in town smelled like urine and Retama was the only one that did not. I took a tour and the staff was very friendly and answered all the questions I had and actually pointed out some things I would never have thought of. My mom only stayed for a short time in one of their private suites, which we were greatful they gave her. But if or when we get to the point where she has to go to a nursing home for good we will definitely choose Retama Manor.

pjhux1987 March 24, 2015

Retama Manor isnt the newest nursing facility in the area but they definitely have some of the best staff! Also the food they offer is pretty darn good.

Ilove jesus May 11, 2013

I have lived here before for medical care. Its a friendly place and clean. Most of the food is good too.

Lukek5 February 02, 2012

I worked a Halloween charity event at this nursing home as part of Our Lady of Victory's Leo Club program.The staff seemed very kind, as they helped the elderly play the Halloween games that we had setup. (cake walk, fishing over curtain, bean bag toss, etc)Food was sold from the buildings kitchen. The food made by the cooks at this home was decent, but the thought of eating only food of this quality over an extended period of time is well, rather depressing.The grounds were very clean, and obviously maintained well. (In other words, the outside area is a pleasant space)The building in general seemed very outdated; however, it did seem that it had been maintained well.I would recomend this nursing home because I know it is one of the cheaper ones in Victoria Texas, and it seems to be a bargain vs. the more expensive ones like Twin Pines.

About Retama Manor Victoria South

Retama Manor Victoria South is a nursing home in Victoria, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Retama Manor Victoria South for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Retama Manor Victoria South

• Fee Structure Extra We Accept Medicaid

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites

• General Store

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Financial Guidance Extra We Accept Medicaid

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 455726
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

• Resident Capacity 142