Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Englewood Healthcare and Rehab

Posted by Saddened Realtive September 29, 2014
1.0

I saw no "Skilled nursing." I saw no concern or caring. I did however see it took 14-40 min. for a response from any of the nurses when the call light was switched. The nurses laughed and gabbed at the nursing station for hours at a time. The director of nursing did nothing about our grievances and defended her incompetent staff. The behavior and quality of care is unprofessional if not malice in nature. I would NEVER recommend this facility to a loved one. One star just to get this posted. No stars in realty.

Posted by Eda1 July 31, 2014
4.0

The lady at Englewood was very nice. She was very straightforward. The place did give the impression of a hospital but it was clean. The rehab center was redone. The other area was not, but it was really in good shape and easy for the wheelchair to roll down the hall. Overall, Englewood was very nice. I would have put my husband in there if they had a single room, but they did not. That's the only reason why he did not go to Englewood.

Posted by Caring79589350 March 28, 2014
4.0

My friend went in at Englewood for actual rehab. In looking around, this was the closest facility for her. My friend has been there since December. Since her physical condition went down, she wasn't able to return home, so we decided that she would be better off in a full-time nursing home. We chose this one because she was used to it, and she likes the people there. Also, we like her treatment, and the price was reasonable. The facility is clean and pleasant. They keep everything very tidy. There is no smell. It doesn't smell like some of the other places did. My friend shares a room with another individual. There is adequate space in her room. The food is OK. I'm frankly not thrilled with the food, but it is OK. For the full-time residents, they have a number of different activities; however, my friend is not interested in attending them. She has always been something of a loner. The staff is very warm and caring. They have regular meetings with the patient, the patient's caretaker, and various heads of department where the status of treatment is discussed. They take recommendations from the patient and from the patient's caretaker. I find that very helpful.

Medicare Ratings