Orzac Center For Extended Care & Rehabilitation

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Orzac Center For Extended Care & Rehabilitation

July 31, 2014

By Tmckrnhy

Excellent rehabilitation staff. My mother made amazing progress with her OT, PT, and speech therapists. Since she was there after a major stroke and had complications, she was there for about 50 days, and I got to see several other patients there improve tremendously and go home. This was during the summer, and it was obvious at times that they were short of staff, leading to longer waits for assistance when using a call light. When I was there and could go out into the hall and ask for help for my mom in person, an NA or nurse would come right away. Also, as with many rehab homes, sometimes is was hard to communicate directly with my mothers doctor, and there was some confusion about what the new Medicare guidelines meant for how long my Mom could receive coverage. Nevertheless, most of the bumps we had along the way were resolved, and nearly everyone there is respectful and seems to really care.

July 11, 2014

By Davvvyc

The Orzac Center is a clean therapeutic environment and operates for the skilled nursing rehabilitation of orthopedic injuries. We had an excellent experience and we're happy.

May 30, 2014

By caregucci

Our experience with Orzac Center for Extended, overall, was good. The rooms were pretty large. The residents had their privacy, but the rooms weren't super nice. They were older.

Features of Orzac Center For Extended Care & Rehabilitation

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Orzac Center For Extended Care & Rehabilitation

Orzac Center For Extended Care & Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Valley Stream, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Orzac Center For Extended Care & Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Orzac Center For Extended Care & Rehabilitation