Mt Macrina Manor

520 West Main Street, Uniontown, PA, 15401

Reviews of Mt Macrina Manor

patrickacker July 23, 2012

When I first walked into the nursing home at Mt. St. Macrina in Uniontown, Pennsylvania, it smelled completely of urine. It was quite disgusting that this was what my grandmother was living in. The nursing home also seemed completely dirty. My grandmother seemed to enjoy being there as she was in the hospital after a hip surgery and needed the assistance. The greeting nurse was actually quite rude when I first walked into the nursing home. I was in quite shock that my grandmother was in this home where the nurses were so rude. I think that what the nursing home needs is a management course in which the staff is educated on how to better treat visitors/guests. Amenities in the nursing home included bathrooms with showers/toilets/sinks and a game room with a piano and full size kitchen. Throughout each week, the staff would put on bingo and other social events for the residents of the nursing home. I was quite pleased that the staff did this as it gave my grandmother several hours to meet new friends and take her mind off of the pain she was having in her hip.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Mt Macrina Manor

Mt Macrina Manor is a nursing home in Uniontown, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Mt Macrina Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Mt Macrina Manor

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Mt Macrina Manor