Townhouse Center For Rehabilitation & Nrsg

755 Hempstead Turnpike, Uniondale, NY, 11553

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Townhouse Center For Rehabilitation & Nrsg

Anonymous lady10 November 25, 2015

My sister and I toured Townhouse Extended Care and loved it, but they have a very long waiting list. The staff was very friendly and outgoing. We happen to know a friend who’s been there and was happy.

Caring109897250 April 25, 2015

The rehabilitation staff was good. I did have some current concerns regarding the nursing staff. I think they could be a little quicker in assessing changes in her condition. The facility is very clean. I had no problems with that. It was a very nice looking facility as well. The rooms were clean, and the bathrooms were clean, so that was a plus. I think they can improve on their nursing communication with family members.

mindhunter October 29, 2014

Sorry to say that I learned the hard way that this place does not care about their patients. From the person that runs the facility down to the caregivers. Left my mother in her soiled depends for over 2 hours and only changed her because I was yelling at them. They did not respond to the calls for help almost everyday. Good luck if you put someone there.

Caring71908850 November 20, 2013

My friend was in Townhouse for a couple of weeks for rehab. He has a private room, it was very nice and they kept him close to the nurses' station. The daytime care was okay but the night time care looked like they could use more help. The food was okay but he did complain about the food. Some of the aides need a little more training.

Zaidy January 31, 2013

I was very impressed with the level of care and concern that was shown to my family member. The facility is clean and the staff is very friendly and warm.

Kim6 August 26, 2012

My mom was staying here for 2 months now. So far everything was good. The place was clean and well kept. They have a nice atmosphere and a gardened patios. They have 2 dining areas and they served good food. The people were nice and staff were professional and caring. Everyone was taken care of. I'm glad that we chose this facility!

David_Shin April 10, 2012

This place - everything from the environment to the guard to the nurses - was excellent. My grandmother lived in this nursing home for the last 5 years of her life, until she passed away last Thanksgiving. We would visit her every weekend, and she would always tell us how kind the nurses and other patients were.It was a very low-stress, carefree environment with nothing to worry about, because lots of people were available to help. Here's some specific details:STAFF: Professional and kind. Whenever we needed something, they would get it, and actually more often were proactive about washing, cleaning for patients.AMENITIES: Good. This place didn't focus on amenities, but the few it had were kept clean.FACILITIES: Very clean. All the bathrooms and any rooms we visited were always clean and nice smelling. I was almost surprised how consistently clean they were.I am glad my grandmother was there, and that she was under their care until she passed away.

allonsy February 22, 2012

As far as nursing homes go, Town House is livable, even pleasant. The atrium, where most of the visiting is done, is a lovely room with a lot of sunlight and a lot of open space. The mobile and sentient patients spend a lot of time here, as do their families and visiting friends. The rest of the facility is basically a hospital, which is to be expected, but still a bit depressing. The staff is extremely pleasant, and do their best to remember family members and friends of patients by name. They treat the patients with respect, and their patience is legendary. When my grandfather was living in Town House, the entire staff, as well as many of the other residents and their families, were very helpful in trying to get him up and about, even when he wasn't necessarily sure what was going on, or where he was.

About Townhouse Center For Rehabilitation & Nrsg

Townhouse Center For Rehabilitation & Nrsg is a nursing home in Uniondale, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Townhouse Center For Rehabilitation & Nrsg for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Townhouse Center For Rehabilitation & Nrsg

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Townhouse Center For Rehabilitation & Nrsg