A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility

875 JERUSALEM AVENUE, Uniondale, NY, 11553

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility

Nica0326 December 12, 2012

It's a state run facilty but since changes have been made, within the last few years, I feel it is one of the best care facilties for the eldery on long island that I know. My sister's Mother-inlaw is a resident in there, she is 93 years and the care that she is given is tops. she is so well taken care of. She entered when she was ninety and the family could not be happier with this facilty.

HLOVE123 May 15, 2012

The people at the facility were decent and kind I guess. People dont really understand unless they themseleves are going thru it. The facility wasnt great it was ok. I feel my aunt should have not been released in her condition.

The Panacea October 12, 2011

The worst of the worst! Don't believe the ratings. The medical staff ignored my mother's symptoms. She was eventually rushed to the hospital: She was in sepsis.

About A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility

A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility is a nursing home in Uniondale, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of A Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility