Wildwood Care Center

3333 EAST 28TH STREET, Tulsa, OK, 74114

Reviews of Wildwood Care Center

tjayer01 March 11, 2013

My grandmother was a resident at Wildwood. It was a horrible experience.i placed her in this facility due to it being small and believing she would receive decent care. My grandmother was over medicated due to two pain patches being placed on her by mistake. Her room was constantly cold in the winter and even though several complaints were made her room stayed at a cold 68 degrees. The staff did not monitor her fluid intake or output she constantly had UTI's and dehydration. Several times we waited for 45 min to an hour for her call light to be answered. Dr. Bryan did not see my grandmother he only looked at her file but did not actually view her. I waited with her to see the Dr but he only saw skilled patients and let the director of nursing who is a RN do all of the diagnosing and prescribing of meds. My grandmother became non responsive and they waited several hours to call for emergency help and notify family. She almost passed away with very low vitals. The list goes on! I have now placed her in another nursing home where she is in great health. I wouldn't recommend Wildwood to anyone. Their moto is the residents have lived long lives and most are dehydrated and have UTI's so they just don't care.

CBT0413 September 11, 2012

My great grandmother stayed in this nursing home after her progression with alzhiemers. Myself and other members of my family visited her there during this time. The staff at Wildwood was very friendly and caring and took the time to get to know what they could about her and the family. The facilities were clean and well kept. The home was decorated for every holiday. It was a very pleasant experience even considering the hard times that it created in the family. I would be very likey to recomend this nursing home to a friend or anyone else seekning out care for thier loved ones. The satff was very friendly and caring they also did a great job of caring for my grandmother and administering her health care. The staff payed special attention to her medicine administration and making sure that she followed a special diet that she required due to her allergies of chocolate and other food items.

wilsonstacey66 September 11, 2012

My Grandmother was a resident of this facility for a little over a year. My Grandmother had Alzhiemer's disease and was very combative at times. This nursing home was very caring, down to the last minute. The staff became like extended family over time, I have never seen a facility that cared so lovingly for their patients. Abuse was a big concern we had when we made the decision to put my grandma in a facility, this facility put our minds to ease due to the quality of the staff. Each staff member takes the time to form a bond with the residents and cares for each resident as if they where family. My Family was very happy with the entire experience. The extra loving care provided at the end was amazing! I knew they had cared very deeply for my Grandma at the end as the staff sat in her room with us crying as she took her last breathe. The respect they gave us as we gathered my grandma's belongings was amazing, they did not rush us or crowd us at any point in time. I would highly recommend this nursing home for anyone's loved ones.

About Wildwood Care Center

Wildwood Care Center is a nursing home in Tulsa, OK that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Wildwood Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Wildwood Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Wildwood Care Center