Colonial Manor Nursing Home | Tulsa, OK

1815 EAST SKELLY DRIVE, Tulsa, OK, 74105
Claim Listing

Reviews of Colonial Manor Nursing Home | Tulsa, OK

Lynne10 March 24, 2014

We moved our father in Colonial Manor Nursing Center on February 12th. They were willing to take him and he was immediately put in a hospice situation. Some of the other places that we've looked at were not interested. It seems like a clean place and fairly attentive personnel. I'm not really happy with the way they answer the phones. My dad's room is average, it's not anything special. It is sparse, but he doesn't need much. He is not ambulatory, so he is in a wheelchair. They get him up, take him into the common area, and the hospice people mostly spend time with him every day. He does talk and interact with them, but he has not really interacted with any of the other patients. He is deeply into dementia, so he's not particularly verbal.

creedemike November 05, 2013

My Mother was at the Colonial Manor Assisted Living and Nursing Home for about 7 years and I never had ONE complaint. Their staff treated Mom like family, I would recommend Colonial Manor to anyone and have. The owner, Mr. Rucker is a wonderful man and a very good Christian. His main goal in life is to care for his residence folks. I will give Colonial Manor five stars in each and every category!!!! The ladies in the front office can't be beat. We hear stories about Assisted Living and Nursing homes but the stories you will hear about Colonial Manor will all be very positive. The staff just can't be beat please consider Colonial Manor for your loved ones.

About Colonial Manor Nursing Home

Colonial Manor Nursing Home is a nursing home in Tulsa, OK that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Colonial Manor Nursing Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Colonial Manor Nursing Home

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Colonial Manor Nursing Home