Pueblo Springs Rehabilitation Center

Overview of Ratings

1.5

August 16, 2014

By Janeemarie

This place a dirty, unsafe and unprofessional institute. The care staff are careless with others health, My father contracted C. Diff while in this facility because the CNA's are placing soiled linen in places where others can track into it like hall ways or allowing and or taking the contagious patients to restrooms to other patients use. I've seen multiple patients being neglected and talked down to! Oh and lets not mention the patients that are able to wonder off and the whole building is going crazy because someone wasn't doing their jobs! This place is a joke, they even lock everyone in at night manually!! So FYI if there is a fire in the building yeah, there's no way out. Think twice about placing the one's you love here.

August 22, 2013

By LOVING DAUGHTER IN TUCSON

Think twice, read this and research before putting your loved one in Pueblo Springs Rehabilitation center. After almost a months stay in the ICU due to complications from Parkinsons Disease and being neglected at an Assisted Living Home, my mother was released to Pueblo Springs for rehab. Immediately, i had to have a discussion with the nurses about how Parkinsons has now diminished her upper body strength and how she would need help eating. She is not even able to hold a glas to her mouth without spilling everywhere. That conversation with then went unnoticed and the 2nd day I had to have this conversation once again. On the 3rd day I raised my voice to the nutricianist and that seemed to temporarily work. They continually lost her clothes and then put her in a hospital gown. I then noticed the rash she had after being taken out of her last home, reappear and by the time I saw it, it had covered 75% of the back of her body. This did not re appear overnight. I immediately contacted the head nurse. She told me she would contact the Dr. right away and get her medical help. That never happened. Prior to release day to her new home, the facility and I had discussed the plans of needing the necessary Oxygen at her home before her arrival, having medications in hand and RX's written for all of her medications sent to the caregiver in advance of her arrival. On release day, she arrived at her new home without oxygen there, only a portion of her meds in hand and NO RX's for any necessary medication. She is diabetic and was sent home with 2 injections available. Not even 24 hrs. after her release she sits in her new home with elevated Blood sugar and no Insulin left. We are hoping the Dr. Gets to her in time to help us or she will end up back in emeregeny where we started. This was totally avoidable, and very neglectful of the Nursing facility. The last words I heard from the Social Services office was that The Dr. did not feel he needed to prescribe any other medications to her other than the 3 I had finally recieved after jumping up and down an demanding. Wouldn't you know, The Dr. did not find it necessary to prescribe Insulin to a Diabetic upon release! Think Twice about putting anyone here. Worst medical experience I have ever had to deal with! Signed, Loving Daughter in Tucson

November 21, 2012

By alzheimer1

I took my friend in to check in after a surgery. Everybody was very nice and there were no problems checking in. After I got her settled in the room the staff said they would take care of everything. I felt very at ease and confident that they would.Everything was very good about my friends stay except for one run in with one of the nurses there. She may have just been cranky after surgery I don't know but she was upset about it. The food there was very good and the location perfect for us. The room was clean and pleasant. The surounding grounds were well maintained and it was like a park like environment.If anybody is looking for a good facility this could be a good fit but there are so many good ones to choose from. I would say check several places including here before making a final decsion on any place. While there was nothing really wrong with it, other than the minor disagreement with one nurse it does not really stand out os fantastic either.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Pueblo Springs Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Pueblo Springs Rehabilitation Center

Pueblo Springs Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Tucson, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Pueblo Springs Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Pueblo Springs Rehabilitation Center