Mountain View Care Center | Tucson, AZ

1313 West Magee Road, Tucson, AZ, 85704

Reviews of Mountain View Care Center | Tucson, AZ

Brenda100625850 January 24, 2015

My great aunt had rehab at Mountain View, and everybody there was very courteous, sweet, professional, and answered all our questions. The rooms were very clean, and I was very pleased with everything that was provided for her. She ate most of her meals in her room, but the food was very good. If she didn’t like it, they will get her something else. They had separate wings, and they had a dining room for the separate wings.

She had physical therapy and bingo. Security and safety was fantastic. You had to buzz yourself in and out -- very great security. Nobody could leave unless they had a code to get out. It was great.

Very disillusioned February 06, 2014

My mother was at Mt View for therapy after hospital visit. Aides were very helpful but very understaffed. Very long response time if call button was pressed. Mom is on low sodium diet due to severe health problems. We were told on admission that a dietician helped in coordination with meals meeting specific health needs. In a 2 wk span twice for dinner she was given large helpings of ham salad and a roll, and another time for lunch was given a bologna sandwich...both terribly high in sodium. Mom had low potassium and magnesium and care center Dr had kept a watch on this with lab draws. Mom was not given any foods rich in potassium or magnesium to help control this. No fresh fruits or fresh vegetables while she was there. Care center Dr stated he was very worried about her potassium/magnesium. Apparently meals are not geared to patients health needs and was very low quality. We took Mom out of their care after 2 1/2 weeks.

Stephanie 1 September 22, 2012

Mountainview is typical. A lot of old people sitting around sleeping. I'm just not impressed with it. They always have those old room air-conditioners, I hate those things. What I like about this facility is it's closer to where I live.

About Mountain View Care Center

Mountain View Care Center is a nursing home in Tucson, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Mountain View Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Mountain View Care Center