Handmaker Home For the Aging

2221 NORTH ROSEMONT BOULEVARD, Tucson, AZ, 85712

Reviews of Handmaker Home For the Aging

sammygaz October 19, 2015

My wife was placed there from an Assisted Living facility and we Myself, and 2 daughters living in Tucson) were initially happy that she was able to get into a Nursing Home with such a good reputation, but after a while I came to realize they were unfriendly, uncooperative with my wife's needs and preferances...then after 2 weeks of my wife's suffering through an apparent head cold/sinus infection and weezing we demanded she go to the ER across the street to TMC, where she underwent testing and immediately admitted with their diagnosis of "Pneumonia"!!!

How could this happen in such a supposedly great Nursing Home???

Caring74837250 April 11, 2014

There are a few things I didn't care for at Handmaker Home for the Aging. That place is busy, like going into a busy hospital. They could be understaffed. I had to put it on the real low scale.

The staff was OK. They had plenty of activities. They have different groups there. There are games going on. There is a reading session. It's set up really nice. It looks all sanitary and clean. It's an older place. The Tuczon Medical Center is close by. It's so close to everything there for patients.

nursingcarereview December 29, 2011

Don't be fooled by tv ads for this facility. The state of Arizona found many deficiencies. Poorly run, cold atmosphere, unfriendly staff.

About Handmaker Home For the Aging

Handmaker Home For the Aging is a nursing home in Tucson, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Handmaker Home For the Aging for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Handmaker Home For the Aging

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Handmaker Home For the Aging