Grace Healthcare of Tucker

2165 IDLEWOOD ROAD, Tucker, GA, 30084

Reviews of Grace Healthcare of Tucker

Highly Disappointed! September 15, 2014

DO NOT BRING YOUR RELATIVES HERE!!! This place needs to be shut down. The nurses have bad attitudes, they never can answer basic questions about my mother patients, I came to visit my mom and she had a knot on her head and her knee. when I ask the nurses and cna ther stated they didn't know what had happen and said no one reported it and left it at that. there are so many horrible things wrong with this facility til I cant tell it all. but I do recommend looking somewhere else cause my family has been very unsatisfied with their services.

Dedeboat December 07, 2013

This facility is poorly managed, staff ratio is not appropriate to residents. Personell go and come when ever causing services not to be delivered timely. Administrative or nursing personnel cannot be easily accessed by phone or in person. Management is not responsive to relative caregivers. Presence of a physician was not noted after 15 days of stay. My Son fell from a wheel chair after being pushed into the hallway following a PT session. Overall, this is a "holding" tank for the physically and cognitively impaired. Attitude of lead staff, i.e. social worker, is nothing close to customer friendly. She is down right rude.

About Grace Healthcare of Tucker

Grace Healthcare of Tucker is a nursing home in Tucker, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Grace Healthcare of Tucker for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Grace Healthcare of Tucker

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: