Trinity Regional Rehab Center

2144 WELBILT BLVD, Trinity, FL, 34655

Reviews of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Mermaid 211 August 04, 2015

Mother was there 4 -5 weeks after surgery 4 rehab 1-2 sessions a day that was great. But Mom got bed sores on heels took a week 4 response 2 complaint only saw asst to Dr also had added health issue no one seemed 2 want 2 care 4 now finally saw Dr 4 2 min by his office day she was discharged rubbed over area thru her cloths and said there was something there that didn't belong think twice !! If U care

Jo21 May 13, 2015

I like the looks of Trinity Regional Rehab Center. I liked the layout; it was very tidy and very neat. I like some of the amenities that they had for the patients. They had a place where the patients could go out and view the water; they had a specific place for smoking. The trouble is they were full, and they were going to be full for a while, so we discounted them. They were very business-like, but they were very nice and gave a lot of information.

smcqueen April 20, 2015

Very upset. Recd a call that I needed to pay for my dad's private room (he had already been there for 4 days) I told them to send an invoice, 5 minutes later get a call from my dad telling me someone from Admin was in his room wanting money. I told her I just spoke to someone and they said they would send an invoice, she still wanted money and threatened to put him in a semi private room. WHO goes into a sick person's room, demanding money which they had no money/wallet on them in the first place. I spoke to the CEO of the to explain what happened, he was nice and all and said an invoice would be sent out, but still feel like money is bottom line. Other problems there too, just be warned, I know no place is perfect but really, this was just too much.

Stee March 23, 2015

The facilty is nice and clean and the nursing staff was nice, but they do over work their nurses, my mom staying on the 2nd floor and I found that their night shift staff have only 2 nurses, while their other shift have 3, I feel so bad for them. No wonder they will a bit slow by checking mg mom.

joe c January 14, 2014

if anyone's friend or relative needs to be pushed to have therapy then they need to obtain emotional assistance first. I needed therapy, I did it, with their assistance, and I am home and doing fine.

Paul73 November 08, 2013

Excellent care and rehab. My father had fallen at home and after surgery, was ordered to go to rehab. Trinity Regional Rehab exceeded our expectations. All the staff were kind and helpful, nurses, therapists, managers, everyone appears to enjoy working there. Staff speak highly of the upper management and my family had no problem finding and discussing treatment with the managers - the director even gave me her cell phone number!

AnneB November 30, 2012

While Trinity Rehab Center is a very nice place there are a few things to consider. I found that many unnessary tests were performed on my Mother. The therapy department does not really push the residents. I would not recommend this rehab center to anyone that needs therapy.

About Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Trinity Regional Rehab Center is a nursing home in Trinity, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Trinity Regional Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Trinity Regional Rehab Center