Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Reviews of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Overview of Ratings

3.4

October 21, 2015

Trinity Regional Rehab Center is wonderful the way they took care of residents. My mom is not able to walk anymore. She has to have all her food pureed, because she can’t eat solid food. So the only thing she has to say about it is she doesn’t all the time get the food that she’s asked for on the menu, and sometimes the food is not as hot as she would like. But the people, the CNAs, the nurses were wonderful. I’m happy she’s there.

August 27, 2015

By DebbieG9898

My sister went in for a knee replacement and our orthopedic surgeon recommended Trinity Regional Rehab. We didn't check any reviews, just selected Trinity on our doctor's word. We were so impressed! The care was top shelf, the nurse's went out of their way to be kind and attentive to my sister. All the therapists were great. She will be back for the other knee replacement this fall.

August 27, 2015

By Hal's girl

My Father was at this facility after he had a stroke. I was lucky that he got to go to Trinity Rehab. The therapist helped my father regain all of the weakness on his left side from the stroke. He is home now and playing golf like the pro he was. I don't know if he would have gotten this far if it wasn't for the therapy team. Ashley was a great inspiration for him and we are ever grateful. The food was good and the nurses didn't want my father to leave. lol. If you have a choice or have questions go there and talk to them. Look around. You will be impressed. My mom and I were happy with Trinity and their care.

August 04, 2015

By Mermaid 211

Mother was there 4 -5 weeks after surgery 4 rehab 1-2 sessions a day that was great. But Mom got bed sores on heels took a week 4 response 2 complaint only saw asst to Dr also had added health issue no one seemed 2 want 2 care 4 now finally saw Dr 4 2 min by his office day she was discharged rubbed over area thru her cloths and said there was something there that didn't belong think twice !! If U care

May 13, 2015

By Jo21

I like the looks of Trinity Regional Rehab Center. I liked the layout; it was very tidy and very neat. I like some of the amenities that they had for the patients. They had a place where the patients could go out and view the water; they had a specific place for smoking. The trouble is they were full, and they were going to be full for a while, so we discounted them. They were very business-like, but they were very nice and gave a lot of information.

April 20, 2015

By smcqueen

Very upset. Recd a call that I needed to pay for my dad's private room (he had already been there for 4 days) I told them to send an invoice, 5 minutes later get a call from my dad telling me someone from Admin was in his room wanting money. I told her I just spoke to someone and they said they would send an invoice, she still wanted money and threatened to put him in a semi private room. WHO goes into a sick person's room, demanding money which they had no money/wallet on them in the first place. I spoke to the CEO of the to explain what happened, he was nice and all and said an invoice would be sent out, but still feel like money is bottom line. Other problems there too, just be warned, I know no place is perfect but really, this was just too much.

March 23, 2015

By Stee

The facilty is nice and clean and the nursing staff was nice, but they do over work their nurses, my mom staying on the 2nd floor and I found that their night shift staff have only 2 nurses, while their other shift have 3, I feel so bad for them. No wonder they will a bit slow by checking mg mom.

January 14, 2014

By joe c

if anyone's friend or relative needs to be pushed to have therapy then they need to obtain emotional assistance first. I needed therapy, I did it, with their assistance, and I am home and doing fine.

November 08, 2013

By Paul73

Excellent care and rehab. My father had fallen at home and after surgery, was ordered to go to rehab. Trinity Regional Rehab exceeded our expectations. All the staff were kind and helpful, nurses, therapists, managers, everyone appears to enjoy working there. Staff speak highly of the upper management and my family had no problem finding and discussing treatment with the managers - the director even gave me her cell phone number!

November 30, 2012

By AnneB

While Trinity Rehab Center is a very nice place there are a few things to consider. I found that many unnessary tests were performed on my Mother. The therapy department does not really push the residents. I would not recommend this rehab center to anyone that needs therapy.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Features of Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
    • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Trinity Regional Rehab Center

Trinity Regional Rehab Center is a nursing home in Trinity, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Trinity Regional Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Trinity Regional Rehab Center