Nursing Homes in Traverse City, Michigan

Nursing Homes in
Traverse City, Michigan

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Nursing Homes including 7 reviews for Traverse City Nursing Homes providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: Caring Checklist: Evaluating a Nursing Home and Assisted Living or Nursing Home?.

Traverse City, Michigan has at least 6 Nursing Homes within 14 Miles

Sort by:
  • Grand Traverse Pavilions

Traverse City, MI 49684
    "My husband is getting great and wonderful care at Grand Traverse Pavilions. It’s exceptional! The staff is very attentive, and the food is good. I’d recommend Grand Traverse Pavilions, and I’d give..." More
  • Bortz Health Care of Traverse City

• Find Local Costs for Traverse City, Michigan
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Tendercare Health Center-birchwood

Traverse City, MI 49686
    "My dad was in for rehab. He had good food and good care" More
  • Tendercare Traverse City

Traverse City, MI 49686
  • Orchard Creek Skilled Nursing

• Tendercare Health Center of Leelanau

Suttons Bay, MI 49682
    "This facility is greatly understaffed. It took 20 minutes for a nurse's aide to respond to my mom's call light. No wound care was provided for my mom's ulcers on her legs. My mom sustained a fall..." More