Heritage Rehabilitation Center

21414 S Vermont Avenue, Torrance, CA, 90502

Reviews of Heritage Rehabilitation Center

Moondoggy November 18, 2011

My mother age 86 fell and broke her leg. She went to Little Company of Mary, where a rod was put in her leg. Little company of Mary gave me a list of 10 Nursing Rehab Centers for my mother to transaction to. I checked out all 10 locations and chose Heritage. I am so glad I chose Heritage. The employees make this place a good nursing home. I would visit my mother about 4 times a week. I estimate a 1/3 of the time I entered mom's room. Some employee was in the room helping her. Mom already had a mild case of dementia and wasn't always the easiest person to deal with. All nurses and caregivers helped her with compassion. One nurse assistant took the time to braid my moms hair so she would look nice. Also if i had a request for my mom. It was taken care of within 3 minutes. The rehab people were great too. The food is good. There were plenty of activities to keep her occupied. There's even a lady whose sole job is to make sure everyone is happy and encourages them to go to activities. Even Elvis showed up to sing to the elderly.

anne stip November 09, 2011

My father was in the facility for 12 days and ended up being severly grossly dehydrated and had an infection from not being changed and he almost died, per the emergency room Dr. at Torrance Memorial.

Marguad October 28, 2011

My aunt was placed at this facility after being in ICU with pnumonia. She was not able to walk after her 3rd episode of pnumonia. She had a great therapist by the name of jesusito moreno and she is now able to walk and do more for herself. All of the nurses and staff were great. The facility was always clean and friendly. I would recommend this facility to my friends and family.

About Heritage Rehabilitation Center

Heritage Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Torrance, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heritage Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heritage Rehabilitation Center

• Japanese
  • Korean
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: