Park Manor of Tomball

250 SCHOOL STREET, Tomball, TX, 77375

Reviews of Park Manor of Tomball

mallory-buckner February 23, 2016

My friend RM admitted to Park Manor Tomball from Tomball Regional Hospital, for physical therapy and wound care. Without going into detail, we were unsure if she'd be able to return home. RM was assigned to a semi-private room, with another woman, BB. The room was spacious and clean! She became very close with her roommate BB, it was a blessing in disguise as they were each other’s greatest support. She did therapy three hours a day for three weeks, her strength and confidence was remarkable. Everyone was so encouraging and helpful. After she met her needs in therapy, Park Manor Tomball assisted in helping her access her Medicaid benefits. Today, RM is a full time resident. Although on a different hall, she still shares a room with BB. Their room is decorated with photos and family heirlooms, it’s so homey! Thank you Park Manor Tomball – you brought my sweet friend strength and a lifelong best friend. I’d highly recommend Park Manor Tomball for anyone needing therapy, iv’s, wound care or long-term care!

Carla23 October 31, 2015

My mother has been at Park Manor for two weeks now. The environment is clean, neat, and it looks comfortable. From going over there, it is a nice place, but I've never really talked to too many people that work there. My mother is in a semi-room. It is nice, and it has everything she needs.

pdarts July 09, 2015

Right now he is in Park Manor, and they have been pretty good. He is in like a two-bedroom, but they each have their own section, there is one bathroom, and it looks like a real hospital room. The only problem I have been having with them is we brought a bunch of his clothes when he went in, they are supposed to do his laundry after a week's stay, and we never got any of those back. So far, he says that they have been pretty good to him. It is just the other staff -- and some of the other little things going on in there -- that I am not happy with. He is very clean, and he is fed, so it is nothing like that, but more of the laundry. They took a whole bunch of his clothes, and we didn't get any of them back.

MADASHELL April 07, 2012

THIS IS THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER ENTERED MY MOTHER WAS SENT THERE BY TOMBALL HOSPITAL FOR REHAB FOR HER WALKING ABILITY DUE TO AN ACCIDENT SO MANY PROBLEMS FOOD WAS COLD THERE WAS LARGE CLUMPS OF BACTERIA IN THE AC VENT THE DRAWERS HAD NOT BEEN CLEANED OUT FROM THE LAST PERSON AND VERY UNCLEAN SHE HAD TROUBLE GETTING HER MEDS AND HER LEFT FOOT WAS THE SIZE OF A GRAPEFRUIT AND PURPLE AND NO DOCTOR TO ADDRESS THIS I PULLED HER OUT AFTER 5 DAYS SHE ONLY HAD 1 SHOWER IN THAT TIME

About Park Manor of Tomball

Park Manor of Tomball is a nursing home in Tomball, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Park Manor of Tomball for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Park Manor of Tomball

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 676165

Location of Park Manor of Tomball