Park Manor of Tomball

250 SCHOOL STREET, Tomball, TX, 77375

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Park Manor of Tomball

pdarts July 09, 2015

Right now he is in Park Manor, and they have been pretty good. He is in like a two-bedroom, but they each have their own section, there is one bathroom, and it looks like a real hospital room. The only problem I have been having with them is we brought a bunch of his clothes when he went in, they are supposed to do his laundry after a week's stay, and we never got any of those back. So far, he says that they have been pretty good to him. It is just the other staff -- and some of the other little things going on in there -- that I am not happy with. He is very clean, and he is fed, so it is nothing like that, but more of the laundry. They took a whole bunch of his clothes, and we didn't get any of them back.

MADASHELL April 07, 2012

THIS IS THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER ENTERED MY MOTHER WAS SENT THERE BY TOMBALL HOSPITAL FOR REHAB FOR HER WALKING ABILITY DUE TO AN ACCIDENT SO MANY PROBLEMS FOOD WAS COLD THERE WAS LARGE CLUMPS OF BACTERIA IN THE AC VENT THE DRAWERS HAD NOT BEEN CLEANED OUT FROM THE LAST PERSON AND VERY UNCLEAN SHE HAD TROUBLE GETTING HER MEDS AND HER LEFT FOOT WAS THE SIZE OF A GRAPEFRUIT AND PURPLE AND NO DOCTOR TO ADDRESS THIS I PULLED HER OUT AFTER 5 DAYS SHE ONLY HAD 1 SHOWER IN THAT TIME

About Park Manor of Tomball

Park Manor of Tomball is a nursing home in Tomball, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Park Manor of Tomball for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Park Manor of Tomball

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Park Manor of Tomball