Springmeade Healthcenter

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Springmeade Healthcenter

July 14, 2012

By Cindy A.

Springmead's employees were exceptional! The care they gave my Mother was loving and thoughtful to her needs. They responded quickly to all family concerns. In fact I apologized for asking often for additional help for my Mother was was told not to worry, we were a "good family because we cared". I would recommend this facility for anyone needing a wonderful environment to help a loved one.

June 23, 2012

By ChelseaRB106

I have nothing but nice things to say about this assisted living provider. My uncle was always very well taken care of and he never complained. The nurses seemed to know and care for my uncle and he was always treated very kindly. The facility was always clean and had a nice lobby, hallways, and bathrooms. I don't remember ever seeing any of the residents out of place or just sitting alone in the hallways like I have in other facilities. My uncle always ate the food that was provided to him, he had a nice television in his room, and a very clean bathroom. During my visits, nurses always came and checked on my uncle about 2 or 3 times an hour. I never noticed any negative things about this facility! There was even a nice pond with a fountain behind the building for the residents to enjoy on a nice day.

About Springmeade Healthcenter

Springmeade Healthcenter is a nursing home in Tipp City, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Springmeade Healthcenter for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Springmeade Healthcenter