Springmeade Healthcenter

4375 SOUTH COUNTY ROAD 25 A, Tipp City, OH, 45371

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Springmeade Healthcenter

ChelseaRB106 June 23, 2012

I have nothing but nice things to say about this assisted living provider. My uncle was always very well taken care of and he never complained. The nurses seemed to know and care for my uncle and he was always treated very kindly. The facility was always clean and had a nice lobby, hallways, and bathrooms. I don't remember ever seeing any of the residents out of place or just sitting alone in the hallways like I have in other facilities. My uncle always ate the food that was provided to him, he had a nice television in his room, and a very clean bathroom. During my visits, nurses always came and checked on my uncle about 2 or 3 times an hour. I never noticed any negative things about this facility! There was even a nice pond with a fountain behind the building for the residents to enjoy on a nice day.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Springmeade Healthcenter

Springmeade Healthcenter is a nursing home in Tipp City, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Springmeade Healthcenter for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Springmeade Healthcenter

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Springmeade Healthcenter